Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crafting Night II

On this night of Arts & Craft, we made some necklaces, watches and blankets. One of the best things on this night, was not having the guys there. While we were having our GCN (Girls Craft Night) the guys were having a sports night at my house. It was nice to craft in peace ... LOL! We had the little girls(Rosileni & Tanaeya) join us in making some neclaces and bracelets of their own. Another fun night of jokes, stories, laughs, food, drinks and good times.

The start of making my watch.

Verlynn helping me make my watch...she's awesome at this crafting stuff.


The finished product...


Dez and Beatrice working on her blanket for bby Thor
Starting on my matching necklace to go with my watch


Dez cutting out letters for bby Thors blanket
Lyle was our letter maker...good job Lyle




My matching set...watch and necklace

BBy Thors finished blanket with his name...Thor II



6 comments:

  1. Lynn, can I be invited to your next craft nite? pretty please?LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too please! Hahahaha Love all the craft, especially ur watch Lisa. --Leah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niva, of course! The more the merrier!

    Lisa, thanks for always remembering your camera. I love the time we spend together as sister more than crafting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, I'll trade you a craft session for an entrance to the Biggest Loser competition that Foi is hosting lol!! NBFR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your watch, sis! That was just beautiful and then your matching necklace. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete