Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baked Goods

Baking has become one of my favorite things to do since Spencer and I have moved to Utah. I have always liked baking the simple things like cookies, brownies and cakes while living in California with my parents. I have come to LOVE baking new recipes since our move to Utah and moving into a place of our own, where the kitchen is at my disposal. I'm still baking cookies, brownies and cakes, but I've been more creative with the types of cookies, brownies and cakes I bake. I've even learned new baked good recipes that I have made into my own. Some of these new recipes have been passed on to me from my wonderful sister Rubie. One of my favorite new recipes from my sister is her Lemon Bar recipe that is to die for. A new baked good recipe that I recently learned to make is my Pumpkin Roll. I will not reveal where I got this recipe from, but I will tell you that it's an awesome recipe.


Pumpkin Roll's baked for our family Thanksgiving Feast
I Love these Lemon Bars... also for our Thanksgiving Feast
Having a husband who loves baked goods is a blessing, because he becomes my taste tester. I always tell him to be honest with me when trying one of my new recipes. He even helps me bake sometimes, but he'd prefer to just be the taste tester.



2 comments:

  1. Can I be a volunteer taste tester!! lol! Seriously 2 of my most favorite desserts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I'm too far to be a 'taste tester'. lol! Those pumpkin rolls look "Divine", so, I'll call you up for the recipe to that. The Lemon bars, well, I know where to get that, in my box of recipes which is exactly where I got it for you. ha,ha,ha! Love you girl! You've always been the great cook of our family. Way to keep up the talent!

    ReplyDelete