Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Turning 8 and being Baptized...

My nephew Teancum Saili Arnold turned 8 years old this past April 29, 2011. He was baptized in June, 2011...I'm so proud of my nephew and the decision he made to be baptized a member of "The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints". My father and brother, Dicky were able to make the trip up to Canada for my nephews special day. I was unfortunate and was not able to make it, however, my camera did make it there and came back with a few pictures...Congratulations nephew, and aunty loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment