Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Temple Day

Spencer and I went to the Timpanogos Temple this morning to do a session(the Lords work). It wasn't a very nice morning, the rain was not helping. Anyway, our session was wonderful and I totally love this Temple. It is really beautiful outside and inside. Once our session was over and we were walking out to the lobby we noticed there were lots of people waiting for the rain to die down or go away. There were a few weddings going on, so the lobby was a little crowded with families. Those poor brides were having to take their pictures in the rain(when it wasn't pouring). So, Spencer goes to get the car while I wait for him up by the temple pick up area where it's dry. While waiting for him, I decide to pull out my camera and take a few pictures of the beautiful plants and flowers that were outside surrounding the temple. I've posted a few of these pictures below to show you how beautiful they are. If it weren't raining I think Spencer and I would've taken pictures outside of the temple too, but the rain killed it! Boo for the rain! Anyway, hope you like the pictures from my point of view.



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this temple. My husband and I do date nights and this is our favorite temple to go to here in Utah. Absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures...hmmm another photographer in our family?! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pixs sis., watch out Lynn, Lisa might take some of your biz, or maybe y'all can work together.lol

    ReplyDelete