Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOS ANGELES LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPS!!!


Well, what can I say about this awesome Lakers season...a whole lot, but I promise to keep it short! What a ride this season has been for all of us Laker fans.  We've felt the joy and excitement from the beginning of the season till the end, when we knew that we'd be back in the finals.  After last years disappointing finals loss to the Celtics, our Lakers came back strong this year and dominated the Orlando Magics.  
Spencer and I enjoyed our Sunday, watching the Laker game from home and celebrating when that clock hit 0:00 and we were the 2009 CHAMPS!! We were extremely happy for Kobe Bryant and all that he has accomplished this year and finally getting the Championship without Shaq.  Oh wait, we were joined later by our cousin Felila and her daughters NaeNae and Narissa, Mona's daughter, Kelcey and Felila's cousin Lisa Alaisa to celebrate the LAKERS win.  It was a great Championship Sunday and we look forward to another great LAKERS season next year.  For now, we'll celebrate from Utah, cause we can't make the parade in California on Wednesday....GO LAKERS!!!

1 comment: