Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Friday, September 23, 2011

One Foundation One Love Concert

It has been such a long time since I last saw "One Foundation" perform live. I remember my early young adult years, listening to their music and puting it on repeat all day. They've been quiet and separated for about 10 years and finally got together to do another concert. It was "off the hook"!!! My husband and I enjoyed our night out together...running into old friends from California and new friends from Utah. We even had the pleasure of running into some polynesian professional football players (Sione Pouha and Fili Moala). My husband standing in between two NFL players looks really small. It was a fun night listening and dancing to great music and hanging out with family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment