Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Uini "Blue" Iloilo-Tipeni


Hi Uini (my beautiful sister)!
I'm writing you this letter to let you know how much I Miss you and I Love you! I am so grateful for all the memories we shared throughout our young adult lives and even after we got married to our husbands. I wanted to share the memories I have in my heart of all the fun, crazy, spontaneous things we've done. I want to thank you for talking me into giving Spencer a second chance at my love (lol).
Remember the many times we use to walk the trail in Walnut for our exercise evenings. We talked about so many things (relationships, guys we liked, guys we dated, what we want our husbands to look like etc...). I remember the day, when we were dating our husbands, we decided to get really spontaneous and go to the border of San Diego and Mexico. Our boyfriends at the time (now our husbands) were hesitant in going, but gave in to our demands. That was one of the best road trips I've ever been on and always remember. I will never forget the late night movies we always went to. I still think of the time when we went to see the midnight showing of Lord of the Rings, Return of the King. I think of the many times I use to come by your house in La Puente to pick you up and we'd go to a young adult dance or to the movies. I think of the many times we went to the YSA dances and how we did our own thing/dancing in one of the corners of the dance floor. I remember the many times we were always together and people would always ask me where you were when we weren't together. I will miss the holidays when you bake your famous pagi popo's. I will miss your beautiful smile and encouraging words. I will miss your wonderful sense of humor, your passion for the gospel, your love for others, and your love for my husband and I. I want to thank you for the short visit that you had with me when you came to Utah. We shared more laughs and stories with each other. I enjoyed our last movie night together and I will forever cherish that night we spent with each other.
It is with a heavy heart that I say to you... goodbye for now. I know that you are on the other side of the veil celebrating with your mom, brother Marvin, grandparents, aunt's, uncles and cousins who have passed on. I hope and pray that you also run into my mother and tell her how much she is missed by us all as well.
Uini, you have left a great impression on my life here on earth and I am forever grateful that you were a part of my life. I love you my dear friend and sister...You are truly missed but never forgotten.
On November 6, 2011 I lost a dear friend. Uini "Blue" Iloilo-Tipeni was born on November 9, 1976 and returned home to our Heavenly Father on November 6, 2011. She is survived by her wonderful husband, Richert Tepeni. She is also survived by her father, Toelupe Iloilo, sister and brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment