Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Is The Place Easter Egg Hunt





Saturday before Easter Sunday, my sisters in law, Melissa and Siniva took William, Isabella and Alana to an Easter egg hunt in Salt Lake City at the "This Is The Place".

William was in the 0-3 age group hunt and he was awesome. I set him down after putting him over the fence and he took off. He was following his dads instructions to "race all the kids, and get lots of eggs". William did exactly that, cause once his feet hit the ground he was off and running.





Alana was in the 4-7 and 8-11 year old age group hunts. We had to put her in two because she didn't have much luck with finding eggs in the younger age group. As you could tell in her picture she was very happy with her basket of eggs.

We enjoyed watching them both hunt for eggs. William was the aggressor in finding eggs and Alana was the easy going one when hunting for eggs. At the end...they were both happy with the eggs the found.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! That sounds just like William! He is such a ball of energy! Sounds like you guys had a fun hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! Wish my kids could've there to go hunting with cousin william. Too bad for them, this is the 2nd year I've done no egg hunt. If only the stinkin' snow would just leave. It is today though. love you guys

    ReplyDelete