Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Magalei Nieces

These are my two nieces on my husbands side of the family. Both are unique in their own ways and bring a lot joy to the Magalei family. Alana Nevaeh and Leina Tagiafouga are both beautiful little girls who enjoy playing, laughing and being spoiled by their grandparents. I enjoy having them both as my nieces and am grateful for two such sweet spirits.
This is Alana Nevaeh Magalei, daughter to Sherwin and Siniva Magalei. She is adorably cute and loving. Alana is a sweet spirit that loves to be with her mommy and daddy when they're not at work. She really, really loves "Barbie" and all the princess movies that barbie has out. Alana loves to cuddle and hug with people (espceially ME)and play with her favorite uncle Spencer. She's smart, fun loving, sweet, sincere and playful.

This little girl above here is Leina Tagiafouga Magalei Utu. Leina is the daughter of Spencer's sister, Clarice. Leina loves to eat and go outside all the time. She loves being with her nana and papa because that's who she's with most of the time. Leina is also a special little girl who gets spoiled by both her grandparents on her daddy and mommy's side. She doesn't speak yet, but if she did, she'd be saying the darnest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment