Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Change Is Good

So my husband and I have moved to Utah about 4 weeks ago. We made the move out here because we wanted to start our life together on our own after living with my parents in California for three years. I've lived with my parents for more then that, but as a married woman I've lived with them for 3 years with my hubby.
Life here in Utah is so much more different then in California. People here are nice, helpful, slow paced and most of them are latter day saints. I thought I'd never like living in Utah because of the cold weather and slow paced lifestyle. Then we made the move and after a few days, started to enjoy this LDS (mormon) state. My husband and I truly miss the warm weather of California, but we're happy to move away from a state that is going down the drain...sort of speaking.
I've started substituting for the Timpanogos High School and coaching my volleyball team. I enjoy teaching and coaching my students and athletes. The young women I've been given the opportunity to coach are wonderful. I really look forward to bringing back that winning attitude back to THS. I honestly think that if I hadn't gotten this coaching job, my husband and I would still be in California...but hey, I truly believe that things happen for a reason. My husband is currently unemployed and is seeking employment. So, if you know of anyone hiring at a warehouse, please let me know. My husband needs a J.O.B! hahahah...
Althought we are now Utahians (if there is such a word) we are Californians at heart... i.e. we are big USC football fans, and L.A. Lakers FANS...we would never convert to BYU or UTES fans. Many have said we would, but my husband and I have sworn to be loyal fans. We would never, never be Jazz fans cause we dislike them. So, do not like the Jazz and their fans...LOL! So, for those of you family members and friends who think we're going to convert...NOT!
All in all...Change is Good and Things happen for a reason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment