Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nephews & Nieces

This is my eldest nephew "Teancum Saili Arnold". He's the oldest grandson for my parents and oldest son of my sister Ruby & her husband Jaram. Teancum is a active, curious and very out going little boy. He loves fishing with his family and enjoys the outdoors.

This is my eldest niece "Ocean LeAnn Arnold". Ocean is the oldest granddaughter of my parents and is the only daughter of my sister Ruby and her husband Jaram. Ocean is a very out spoken, very curious, smart little girl. She loves to talk and learn about everything that is going on around her.

This here is the amazing "Muloki (Ky) Joseph Arnold". Ky is Ruby and Jaram's youngest child and the 4th grandchild of my parents. Ky is very playful...he loves to play wrestle with his uncles and jump on his aunties backs. Muloki loves to laugh, eat and play.


This here is "William Alapati Purcell". William is Dicky and Melissa's oldest child. William is the 2nd oldest grandson of my parents. William is a very bright boy for his age. He can have a full conversation with you and understand every word that he says. William loves to talk and talk and talk.

This here is the newest addition to the Purcell family. "Isabella Ann Purcell" was born on New Years Eve of 2008. She is just adorably beautiful. As far as I've seen, Isabella is quiet, she only cries when she's hungry, needs a change of diaper and wants to be held. Welcome to the world Isabella.

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhh,
    Love the change of background to your blog, and addition of pixs of the kids.

    ReplyDelete