Talofa and Welcome to My Place

Hello! This is my place, you are welcome to visit anytime. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them every chance I get. Especially my nieces and nephews. They are a joy to be around. This blog was created so that I may share with you the people I love and things I love to do. I hope that you will enjoy this blog and visit from time to time. Blogging is fun and very creative. If you don't have a blogspot, I encourage you to get one. It is better than myspace or facebook. I honestly believe that it is. I wanna thank my sister for getting me into this whole blogspot.com thing. Everything on this blog is about my family and anything positive. So, I welcome you once again to my place. Stay and visit for awhile, leave a comment and visit again later. Much love and One love.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Swimming




Summer comes around and we all dread the heat. It is our excuse to go to the pool or hit the nearby lake or beach (depending where you live). In our case though, cause we live in Utah, where there are no beach's, we have to settle for the near by pool. We could go to a lake, but we'd have to pack some food, grab some chairs, get the canopy, get the kids ready and the list goes on. Too much work into planning a lake day, when we could just go to the pool. Plus, all those scary stories of creepy things in the lakes on the discovery/animal channel has me thinking twice about swimming in the lake now days. Anyhoot, just thought I'd share some photos I took of my niece, Isabella and nephew, William in their swimming attire. These two love the water and it helps that their mother loves the water too. Next stop, water park!

2 comments:

  1. Look at those two. Bella is just so pretty! I swear she looks just like what Ocean did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa, it was good to meet you to. Are you guys related to the Magaleis in Laie?? My good friend in the bay area is a Magalei. His name is Saka. Married to Dom. Anyways, thanks fo the support. TTYL

    ReplyDelete